Notice of Special GST Parent Meeting Online Via Zoom
GST BOCES will host a Zoom session to discuss recent changes to our reopening plan with parents and to address questions and concerns. Parents of students enrolled in Career and Technical Education (CTE), Alternative Education, the Phoenix Academy, host site classrooms and the STEM Academy are encouraged to participate in this sessions.
An informational Zoom session will be hosted on:
Please submit questions prior to these sessions at email@example.com. We will provide answers to the list of submitted questions during the meeting. Additional questions will be taken if time allows through the Zoom chat feature. Due to our Zoom capacity, attendance will be capped at 250 participants per session.
We encourage you to review the plan information prior to submitting questions and attending the Zoom sessions.
- The GST BOCES Reopening Plan Document (Revised 5/3/21) (HTML)
- May 7, 2021 Zoom Recording for Reopening Plan Review (Staff)
- The GST BOCES Reopening Plan Overview/Summary Document (Accessible PDF)
- The GST BOCES Reopening Plan Q & A Document (Accessible PDF)
- The GST BOCES Adult Education Reopening Plan (HTML)
- The GST BOCES Remote Learning Plan (HTML)
- The GST BOCES Testing and Contact Tracing Plan (HTML)
If you have any questions, or comments about these plans please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org